conceal to reveal yourself in a whole new light. this creamy concealer applies with a smooth lightweight veil and can be layered to your desired level of coverage with a soft, matte finish. a true-to-you effect, each use is an opportunity to completely customize your look. use a little, use a lot, or somewhere in between –however you wear it, it’s always just right. this adaptable approach to concealer allows you to conceal, correct, highlight and brighten, and contour and carve. touch up spots or use all over face –every pot is full of multitasking potential. an infusion of r.e.m. hydrasmooth essence –powered by hyaluronic acid for a boost of hydration, ashwagandha known to help protect from environmental stressors, and vitamin e for antioxidant protection –leaves skin sweeter than before. this level of personalization transcends what’s possible for a true out of body experience. we're giddy just thinking about it.
offered in a full horizon line of 60 shades for endless possibilities.
our brand founder's vision:
“as you know, it takes a mighty village to cover up my dark circles. a great concealer has always been a staple in my routine and as someone who has probably tried all of them, i have to say i’m just so proud of the formula our team has developed. it truly is my favorite. it has the perfect balance of hydration and provides your desired coverage. it’s lightweight, long-lasting and gives your skin a boost of hydration as it’s infused with our r.e.m. hydrasmooth essence (hyaluronic acid, ashwagandha, vitamin e.”
- hydrate & prep the undereye area with full night’s sleep cooling blurring undereye balm for a smooth, even application
- use the reusable spatula for a sanitary dispense of product from jar. use spatula to mix shades, too!
- apply using the warmth of your fingers, a brush or dreamcloud blending sponge (wet or dry). for best results, pat, dab, and roll concealer into skin instead of swiping.
- customize your coverage level. build light additional layers until desired coverage level is achieved.
- for best results, set with a setting or finishing powder after applying.
- finding your shade for all-over concealing: choose a shade closest to your skin tone. identify your shade level (fair-rich) & undertone. shades progress in depth as you go from 1-10 within your shade level.
- for spot concealing: use a concealer the same shade as your foundation. to conceal a pesky blemish, dab some concealer on top and wait 2 minutes before blending it out.
- for brightening: choose a shade at least 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone or use fair 1 for the ultimate, bright white highlight.
- for correcting: choose a color correcting shade within the lineup. a pink-toned concealer helps conceal blue and purple tones in lighter skin and covers up dark spots and dark circles under the eyes. an orange-red concealer helps cancel out dark areas on darker-toned skin. a yellow concealer neutralizes redness around the mouth and the nose and brightens the undereye area. top with a skin tone shade to even out complexion.
- for contouring: choose a shade at least 2-3 shades deeper than your skin tone.
- to lighten a shade: mix in our true white: fair 1
- to use rich 10, the blue-black shade: use to deepen the tan to rich shades and make them cooler, correct what you need, and contour the richest skin tones. a little goes a long way, so use sparingly and add as needed.
based on a 32 person independent clinical study after one week of use:
- 100% said it concealed & brightened dark spots, redness & blemishes
- 97% said it offered buildable, medium-to-full coverage with an anti-gravity, lightweight feel
- 97% said the product visibly reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 94% said the product blurred, smoothed, and evened out the look of skin texture
based on a 32 person independent clinical study immediately after application:
- 100% experienced an increase in moisturization
- buildable medium to full coverage
- applies seamlessly and smoothly without skipping or patchiness
- blends easily and layers well over skincare
- consciously made
Tips & Tricks
for best results, set with a setting spray or finishing powder after applying.
after filling in brows, apply a small amount of concealer underneath the hairline to create a well-defined arch line.
use to sharpen your winged liner. using a small brush, clean up the bottom of your wing liner with long strokes.
a tiny bit of light concealer in your eye’s inner corner makes you look more awake.
to clean up your lip lines, take a bit of concealer the same shade as your foundation on a lip brush. carefully outline your lips to create sharp lines where needed.
8 g / 0.28 oz. / made in italy
isodecyl neopentanoate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, dicalcium phosphate, bis-behenyl / isostearyl / phytosteryl dimer dilinoleyl dimer dilinoleate, isononyl isononanoate, polyethylene, polybutene, silica, zinc stearate, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, disteardimonium hectorite, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, methicone, alcohol, water (aqua, eau), tocopherol, ethylhexyl palmitate, rubus idaeus (raspberry) leaf extract, trihydroxystearin, withania somnifera root extract, sodium hyaluronate +/-may contain / peut contenir: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491 , ci 77492, ci 77499), ultramarines (ci 77007).