Forma Beauty Brands LLC (Forma) is committed to ensuring accessibility for all people, including persons with disabilities. This commitment extends to this website.
We are committed to developing this website in a manner that conforms with generally recognized and accepted standards for website accessibility (the “Standards”), which are currently the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at Levels A and AA (“WCAG”). While we recognize that the Standards may change, we will continue devote our resources to enhance the design and features of this website so as not to discriminate against or deny access to any disabled user.
As part of our policy and ongoing commitment to website accessibility, we are making available this accessibility statement and the dedicated accessibility email address below in order to address any accessibility issues that individual users may encounter and for which they seek a reasonable accommodation or auxiliary aid.
Measures to support accessibility
We are taking the following measures to ensure accessibility of the website:
- Include accessibility as a requirement for all web content consistent with current Standards.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Ensure content authors have accessibility knowledge and skills.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Usability test for participants with disabilities.
If you have trouble viewing website content, please contact us
If you have a disability and believe that the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact our dedicated accessibility email address: [email protected]. To enable us to best assist you, please notify us in the first instance by including the following information in your email:
- the nature of the accessibility problem you experienced,
- the web address (URL) of the requested material you tried to access,
- your preferred format in which you want to receive the material (electronic format (ASCII, etc.), standard print, large print, etc.), and
- your contact information so that we can work with you to address any accessibility issues you may have experienced.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can to address the requests and/or to provide the information you're seeking.